Don’t miss your chance to convene with top disaster management and recovery practitioners in the epicenter of resilience. REGISTER NOW to hear the latest in shifting national recovery policies and to contribute to an evolving dialogue on the most pressing issues facing the global resilience community. Pre-registration ends November 30th!
2018 PROGRAMMING INCLUDES:
- Opening Address by Louisiana Governor John Bel Edwards
- Keynote Fireside Chat with Dan Kaniewski, Deputy Administrator for Resilience, FEMA
- Reframing Resilience: 100 Resilient Cities at Five
- The Trajectory of a Public-Private Partnership
- Living with Water: Dutch Dialogues and Beyond, Part Deux
- State of Recovery: A Reporting of Two U.S. Natural Disasters
- Smart Cities, Smart People: A Look at a Dynamic N.C. Smart City Initiative
More about ResCon 2018
This three-day conference will be held December 4-6, 2018 at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans and brings a blend of disaster and resilience practitioners to explore profound and powerful topics that impact communities and economies worldwide on the practice of successful resiliency and disaster management in an evolving global environment. Virtually every aspect of emergency management and resiliency will be discussed by global leaders in the field during plenaries, interactive discussion labs, and above all social events during ResCon.
December 4-6 2018
New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
New Orleans, LA